Search

Planet Earth

Friday, 03-May-2024

Login form

Aryanblood

Latest

• Indonesia’s Mount Ruang volcano erupts again (0)
  • Starship Troopers Extermination gameplay (5)
  • Insurgency Sandstorm gameplay (95)
  • Kenya heavy rains: At least 69 killed, intense downpours (0)
  • Call of duty Modern Warfare 3 gameplay (52)
  • search for life beyond earth by NASA suggests possibilities (0)
  • श्री राम चालीसा Shri Ram Chalisa and mantra (11)
  • दुर्गा माँ मन्त्र Durga Maa Mantra / chalisa (32)
  • Ayigiri Nandini | Navadurgas singing Mahishasura Marddini (0)
  • Durga Chalisa by Navadurgas | Vande Guru Paramparaam (0)
  • Call of Duty Warzone gameplay (130)
  • call of duty warzone free to play online multiplayer game (1)
  • Call of Duty®: Warzone™ (121)
  • काली माँ महाकाली भद्रकाली मंत्र Kali Maa Mantra (26)
  • श्री गणेश मन्त्र Shri Ganesha mantra / chalisa (39)
  • Om Mani Padme Hum - The Best Version (0)
  • Inshallah - Mei-lan & Ali | Live Spiritual Music Performance (0)
  • ad

Hare Krsna - Sri Guru Vandana - Forum

[ New messages · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    • Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Main » devotional chants / spiritual - music » Hare Krsna - Sri Guru Vandana
    Hare Krsna - Sri Guru Vandana
    ManuDate: Saturday, 29-October-2011, 2:23 AM | Message # 1
    --dragon lord--
    Group: undead

sung by Hungarian bhakta Nitai, Hungarian name is Csató Péter.

SANSKRIT:

Sri-guru-carana-padma, kevala bhaktati-sadma,
    Vando mui savadhana mate
    Yahara prasade bhai, e bhava toriya yai,
    Krsna-prapti haya yaha haite

Guru-mukha-padma-vakya, cittete koriya aikya ar na koriho mane asa

Cakhu-dan dilo yei, janme janme prabhu sei
    Divya-jnana hrde prokasito
    Prema-bhakti yaha hoite, avidya vinasa yate,
    Vede gaya yahara carito

Sri-guru karuna-sindhu, adhama janara bandhu,
    Lokanatha lokera jivana
    Ha ha prabhu koro doya, deho more pada-chaya,
    Ebe yasa ghusuk tribhuvana

ENGLISH:

The lotus feet of our spiritual master are the only way by which we can attain pure devotional service. I bow to his lotus feet with great awe and reverence. By his grace one can cross the ocean of material suffering and obtain the mercy of Krishna.

My only wish is to have my consciousness purified by the words emanating from his lotus mouth. Attachment to his lotus feet is the perfection that fulfills all desires.

He opens my darkened eyes and fills my heart with transcendental knowledge. He is my Lord birth after birth. From him ecstatic prema emanates; by him ignorance is destroyed. The Vedic scriptures sing of his character.

Our spiritual master is the ocean of mercy, the friend of the poor, and the lord and master of the devotees. O master! Be merciful unto me. Give me the shade of your lotus feet. Your fame is spread all over the three worlds. We take shelter of your lotus feet. You are the friend of the most fallen.

HUNGARIAN (MAGYARUL):

A lelki tanítómester lótuszlába a tiszta, odaadó szolgálat lakhelye. Nagy figyelemmel borulok e lótuszlábakhoz. Drága testvére (drága elmém)! A lelki tanítómester kegyéből kelhetünk át az anyagi lét óceánján és érhetjük el Krisnát.

Tedd a lelki tanítómester lótuszszájából származó tanítást eggyé szíveddel, és ne vágyj semmi másra. A lelki tanítómester lótuszlábaihoz való ragaszkodás a legjobb eszköz a lelki fejlődéshez. Kegyéből a lelki tökéletességre való összes vágy teljesül.

Ő, aki nekem a transzcendentális látás ajándékát adta, az én uram, születésről, születésre. Kegyéből az isteni tudás nyilvánul meg szívemben, a lényéből származó prema-bhakti elpusztítja a tudatlanságot. A védikus szentírások megéneklik tulajdonságait.

Ó lelki tanítómester, kegy óceánja, és elesett lelkek barátja! Te vagy mindenki tanítója és minden ember élete. Ó, mester! Kérlek légy kegyes hozzám, és add lótuszlábaid árnyékát. Bárcsak hirdetnék neved mindhárom világban.

Forum » Main » devotional chants / spiritual - music » Hare Krsna - Sri Guru Vandana
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: