Search

ad

Aryanblood

जय माँ शक्ति

Planet Earth

Sunday, 11-December-2016
....

Login form

untoten.reich

Most popular

  • post funny pics here (71)
  • दुर्गा माँ मन्त्र Durga Maa Mantra / chalisa (27)
  • Aryan invasion theory - A myth (26)
  • What Are You Having For Dinner? go veg (21)
  • श्री गणेश मन्त्र Shri Ganesha mantra / chalisa (19)
  • Vedic Physics - What ancient Indians did for us (18)
  • funny video compilation (17)
  • Chakra Meditation / Kundalini Yoga/ healing कुण्डलिनी योग (17)
  • free TAROT/Iching/Numerology/Astro readings links (15)
  • शिव चालीसा, मंत्र Shiva mantra / Chalisa (14)
  • Maha लक्ष्मी मन्त्र Lakshmi mantra (14)
  • काली माँ महाकाली भद्रकाली मंत्र Kali Maa Mantra (14)
  • Fish, jesus,krishna, pope hat, vatican, lord shiva (12)
  • Astrology Yoga, bhava - Garga Hora by Sage Gargacharya (12)
  • Best of just for laughs (11)
  • All Zodiac signs explained (11)
  • श्री विष्णु मंत्र Sri Vishnu mantra / chalisa (10)
  • project wonderful

    ad

    ad

    ad

    ad

    ad

    ad


    Next-gen Mars orbiters to help human missions - Forum

    [ New messages · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    Page 1 of 11
    Forum moderator: arya, dethalternate 
    Forum » untoten.reich » Science, Astronomy, Nature » Next-gen Mars orbiters to help human missions
    Next-gen Mars orbiters to help human missions
    aryaDate: Tuesday, 26-July-2016, 9:03 PM | Message # 1
    --dragon lord--
    Group: lords
    Messages: 4343
    Status: Offline

    NASA/JPL/USGS

    By Conor Gearin

    NASA is getting into the nitty-gritty of how to build a Mars orbiter that would support human ground missions. The agency awarded contracts to five engineering companies – Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Orbital ATK and Space Systems/Loral – to show what kind of spacecraft each is capable of building for a potential mission in the 2020s.

    The current Mars orbiters relay about 95 per cent of the data from rovers on the Red Planet. The other 5 per cent is sent directly from rovers, but this takes much longer and can only be carried out at certain times. “Those orbiters are getting long in the tooth,” says Richard Zurek at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California. The next generation will need better propulsion, better imaging capabilities and better communication systems to support a human mission.

    untotenawake
    FULL article/source - https://www.newscientist.com/article....re-real


     
    Forum » untoten.reich » Science, Astronomy, Nature » Next-gen Mars orbiters to help human missions
    Page 1 of 11
    Search: