Forum » General » \m/ - Box » Cows love
Cows love
archmageDate: Monday, 08-April-2013, 3:32 AM | Message # 1
-- dragon lord--
Group: lords

link11
Best comment on youtube >>

binta2379 2 years ago

it's amazing how these animals trust us with their lives and all we do is slaughter them to eat! Shame on the human race

link11
I am scared and don't want to die.

link11
Uploader's comment >>

Animals are sentient and do know they are going to die. You can see how this one cow just don't want to go in there because he knows death awaits him. How heartbreaking.

link11

* Thomas A. Edison - Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.

* Albert Einstein - Einstein turned into a vegetarian.. He wrote, "I have always eaten animal flesh with a somewhat guilty conscience." and also, "So I am living without fats, without meat, without fish, but am feeling quite well this way. It always seems to me that man was not born to be a carnivore."

Before that, he expressed an interest in vegetarianism, writing, ""Although I have been prevented by outward circumstances from observing a strictly vegetarian diet, I have long been an adherent to the cause in principle. Besides agreeing with the aims of vegetarianism for aesthetic and moral reasons, Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.

link11
More >>
untotenawake
What Are You Having For Dinner? deadbody? *slaughterhouses* >> http://www.aryanblood.org/forum/34-5647-1

untotenawake
The Golden Rule of all religions - Go veg / vegan >> http://www.aryanblood.org/forum/34-5647-1

Message edited by archmage - Monday, 08-April-2013, 3:45 AM

Forum » General » \m/ - Box » Cows love
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: