Saturday, 20-April-2024

Login form

Aryanblood

ad

Wash. attorney: 'I have physically traveled in time' - Forum

[ New messages · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: arya, dethalternate  
Forum » General » \m/ - Box » Wash. attorney: 'I have physically traveled in time'
Wash. attorney: 'I have physically traveled in time'
starlightDate: Tuesday, 30-October-2012, 2:37 PM | Message # 1
-- dragon lord--
Group: untoten mage
VANCOUVER, Wash. - The new Bruce Willis movie "Looper" opens this weekend, in which Willis' character is sent back in time to kill himself.

And while most scientists say time travel isn't possible, a Washington attorney claims he's done it dozens of times as part of a secret Cold War project.

"I have physically traveled in time," says Andrew Basiago, an attorney in Vancouver, Wash. "We have - we did over 40 years ago."

Now Basiago is on a mission - to reveal what he calls a 40-year government cover-up - of Project Pegasus - where he says he was teleported back and sideways in time, dozens of times.

"I have the whole story, I have hundreds of facts," he says. "I can tell you what personnel were at what locations where and which travel device was being used."

And his time travel wasn't recent - it's when he was a kid.

"I entered the program officially in the fall of 1969 as a third grader, age 7," says Basiago.

He says he was one of 140 kids, 60 adults - chrononauts, including his dad, who he says joined him on his first jump.

"My dad held my hand, we jumped through the field of energy, and we seem to be moving very rapidly but there was also a paradox and we seemed to be going no where at all," he says.

untotenawake
Read more/Full article/source - http://www.komonews.com/news....81.html

Forum » General » \m/ - Box » Wash. attorney: 'I have physically traveled in time'
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: