Planet Earth

Wednesday, 24-April-2024

Login form

Aryanblood

ad

Mantra Om Mani Padme Hum | The Lotus In The Flower | Chants - Forum

[ New messages · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Main » Vedic mantras/ chants / Chakra / Kundalini Yoga » Mantra Om Mani Padme Hum | The Lotus In The Flower | Chants
Mantra Om Mani Padme Hum | The Lotus In The Flower | Chants
ManuDate: Wednesday, 15-May-2019, 11:05 PM | Message # 1
--dragon lord--
Group: undead
Mantra Om Mani Padme Hum | The Lotus In The Flower | Chants to Overcome Ego,Jealousy, Greed & Hatred

Geethanjali - Music and Chants
Published on May 5, 2019

Mantra Om Mani Padme Hum | The Lotus In The Flower | Chants to Overcome Ego,Jealousy, Greed & Hatred

OM purifies ego

MA purifies jealousy

NI purifies passion

PAD purifies ignorance

ME purifies greed

HUM purifies hatred

As I was walking down the lane, towards the Dalai Lama temple in Mcleodganj, sounds of this enchanting mantra ‘Om Mani Padme Hum’ filled my ear with sweet nectar.

Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying this mantra Om Mani Padme Hum, out loud or silently to oneself, calls upon the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, who is the embodiment of compassion. The benefits of reciting the Compassion Buddha mantra are incalculable.

No matter if you have the intellectual understanding of Dharma, if the only thing you know is Om Mani Padme Hum, you can live the happiest life. By chanting this six-syllable mantra, which is the essence of all Dharma, you can live your life with the pure attitude free from attachment clinging to this life.

Reciting Compassion Buddha mantra just once will completely purify the four defeats of breaking the four root vows of self-liberation and the five uninterrupted negative karmas.

The tantras also say that by reciting this mantra you achieve the four qualities of being born in the Amitabha Buddha pure land and other pure lands.

Forum » Main » Vedic mantras/ chants / Chakra / Kundalini Yoga » Mantra Om Mani Padme Hum | The Lotus In The Flower | Chants
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: