Planet Earth

Thursday, 28-March-2024

Login form

Aryanblood

ad

Sri Hayagriva Gayatri Mantra with Lyrics,Meaning & Benefits - Forum

[ New messages · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Main » Vedic mantras/ chants / Chakra / Kundalini Yoga » Sri Hayagriva Gayatri Mantra with Lyrics,Meaning & Benefits
Sri Hayagriva Gayatri Mantra with Lyrics,Meaning & Benefits
ManuDate: Tuesday, 30-January-2018, 10:45 AM | Message # 1
--dragon lord--
Group: undead
Sri Hayagriva Gayatri Mantra with Lyrics,Meaning & Benefits in English -For Knowledge & Memory Power

untotenawake
Chants By : Dr.R.Thiagarajan Hayagriva mantra lyrics: ”Gnanananda Mayam Devam Nirmala Spatika krutim Aadharam Sarva Vidyanaam Hayagreevam Upasmahe.”

Mantra meaning: ”We worship or meditate upon, Lord Hayagreeva, who is the embodiment of wisdom or divine knowledge (Gyaana) and blissaanandam (aanandam), who is the base of all vidyas, whose body is radiant emanating brilliant white light like that of a blemish less Spatikam.”

Hayagriva Gayatri mantra lyrics: ”Aum Vanishwaraaya Vidmahe. Haya Grivaaya Dhimahee. Thanno Hayagriva Prachodayath.”

Meaning – ”Om, Let me meditate on the god of learning. Oh, God who has a horse face, give me higher intellect. And let God Hayagreeva illuminate my mind.”

Mantra chanting benefits: Prayers to Him are particularly beneficial in these degenerate times when illnesses and sufferings are rampant due to the potent delusions of sentient beings. Daily practice of this mantra is a highly beneficial technique for students to improve their studies. Recite the mantra during the day while doing your daily work. There are no special restrictions or any rules for this Sanskrit mantra.

Forum » Main » Vedic mantras/ chants / Chakra / Kundalini Yoga » Sri Hayagriva Gayatri Mantra with Lyrics,Meaning & Benefits
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: