Planet Earth

Friday, 19-April-2024

Login form

Aryanblood

ad

The 7 Archangels and Their Meanings - Forum

[ New messages · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Main » Spirituality/Vedic History/Knowledge » The 7 Archangels and Their Meanings
The 7 Archangels and Their Meanings
ManuDate: Friday, 16-March-2018, 1:38 PM | Message # 1
--dragon lord--
Group: undead

Image source - https://en.wikipedia.org

Article By Dawn Demers

Angels are interwoven within the culture of man. Regardless of religion or belief system, stories of angels are a part of our heritage, of the fabric that makes up human history. Recent surveys say that up to eighty-five percent of American adults believe in angels. Often references to angels refer specifically to Archangels.

Archangels are considered to very powerful spiritual beings that have captured our attention for centuries. The prefix ‘arch’ means ruling or chief in Greek. Religious texts refer to archangels as being at a high level in the celestial hierarchy. While the exact number of archangels is unknown many traditions and faiths reference seven archangels. Who these seven are is also a source of debate varying from faith to faith. Many scriptures tell of the archangels great abilities as healers and guides, intervening with assistance in many of life’s challenging situations.

Archangel Michael

Archangel Michael, whose name means 'he who is as God', is most often thought of as the angel of protection and the most powerful of all the angels. He is considered a leader within the angelic realm and a patron angel of righteousness, mercy and justice. As such, scriptural artwork depicts him as a warrior most often carrying a sword. Archangel Michael assists situations where you are afraid, confused or concerned for your safety. He helps to release fear and doubt, and supports us in making life changes and is often said to work closely with those who perform healing work or provide spiritual teaching. He can even fix mechanical and electrical problems! Additional areas where Archangel Michael can be of assistance include courage, direction, energy and vitality, all aspects of life purpose, motivation, space clearing, spirit releasement, worthiness and self- esteem.

Archangel Raphael

Archangel Raphael, whose name means ‘God heals’, is the archangel designated for physical and emotional healing. In Hebrew the word “rophe” means 'to heal’. Archangel Raphael not only helps in healing individuals but also helps healers in their healing practice. He can help reduce addictions and cravings and is powerful in healing other injuries and illnesses, with cures often occurring immediately. Archangel Raphael aids in restoring and maintaining harmony and peace. He is also the patron of travelers, watching over them to ensure a safe and harmonious journey. Working in conjunction with Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael helps to clear away fears and stressors that maybe adversely affecting your health.

Archangel Gabriel

Archangel Gabriel’s name means 'God is my strength'. One of the two archangels specifically named in the Bible in both the Old and New Testament, she is often portrayed holding a trumpet and as the only female archangel. As the patron of communications, Archangel Gabriel is the messenger angel, acting as a messenger of God. She helps writers, teachers, journalists and artists to convey their message, to find motivation and confidence, and to market their skills. She also assists in overcoming issues of fear and procrastination in communication as well as in all areas related to children, helping during conception, pregnancy, childbirth and child rearing.

Archangel Jophiel

The patron saint of artists, Archangel Jophiel’s name means 'beauty of God'. She helps us to see and maintain beauty in life and supports us in thinking beautiful thoughts and in staying positive as well as in creating and manifesting beauty in our surroundings and hearts. Archangel Jophiel watches over artists supporting in creating beautiful art, assists us in slowing down and bringing calm to our lives, and heals negativity and chaos, helps to tame your ego, and to bring organization to a place or situation. When seeking wisdom or a shift in perspective Archangel Jophiel is the archangel to call in to uplift you and help you see things from a different point of view.

Archangel Ariel

The patron saint of animals and the environment, Archangel Ariel’s name means 'lion or lioness of God'. Her role is to protect the earth, its natural resources, ecosystems and all wild life and is always available with support and guidance for any activities that involve environmentalism and protecting, healing, rejuvenating, and/or maintaining our environment. Archangel Ariel assists in healing injured animals working closely with Archangel Raphael in these endeavors. It is believed she also works to oversee the order of the physical universe including all planets, the sun, the moos and the stars. When seeking to learn more about nature or connect more deeply while hiking or exploring, she assists in providing insights and opportunities to expand your awareness and experience. Given Archangel Ariel is watching over the earth’s natural resources, she can also be especially helpful in ensuring your needs for food, water, shelter and other supplies are met.

Archangel Azrael

Archangel Azrael's name means 'whom God helps'. However, he is often referred to as the 'Angel of Death'. Azrael meets souls and helps them in the transition of death, in addition to helping newly crossed over souls adjust. He also helps loved ones who are still on the earth plane in dealing with their grief and processing the loss. Archangel Azrael helps ministers and spiritual teachers from all belief systems and religions in their spiritual counseling and assists grief counselors to shield themselves from absorbing their clients' pain and to guide their words and actions. Archangel Azrael assists in all types of transitions and endings, not just those involving loss and death. He also helps with transitions related to relationships, career, addictions, etc., helping us to navigate as smoothly as possible through life’s changes.

Archangel Chamuel

Archangel Chamuel's name means 'he who sees God'. This archangel and has been called by many names throughout history and therefore is sometimes confused with other angels. His mission is to bring peace to the world and as such he protects the world from fear and lowers vibrating, negative energies. He is believed to have all knowing vision seeing the interconnectedness between all things. Archangel Chamuel assists us in finding the strength and courage to face adversity when it seems we have none left. He can also help to find items that are lost, to find important parts of our lives such as life purpose, a love relationship, a new job, and supportive friendships, and to find solutions to problems. Lastly, Archangel Chamuel also helps to heal anxiety, bring peace, and to repair relationships and misunderstandings.

untotenawake
Full article/source - http://www.beliefnet.com/inspira....s.aspx?
More - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archangel

ManuDate: Friday, 16-March-2018, 1:45 PM | Message # 2
--dragon lord--
ARCHANGEL MICHAEL Meditation - Contact Archangel Michael and Remove Negativity

This Archangel Michael Meditation will guide you through a angel meditation where you will call upon Archangel Michael to ask for his protection and help as he is the angel of courage, confidence, strength and positive energy. Allow Archangel Michael to guide you through life and keep you safe and improve your self esteem. Archangel Michael is the angel who's name means "he who is like God" and is the angel closest to God. Michael has a bright blue color. Archangel Michael will fight negativity and evil and only let positive energies surround you. Love and Light

ManuDate: Friday, 16-March-2018, 1:47 PM | Message # 3
--dragon lord--
Archangel Michael Protection and Cutting Etheric Cords Meditation

Archangel Michael Protection and Cutting the Etheric Cords Meditation.

Rachelle's website: https://www.rachellescheid.com/

uploader's comment >>

My angels and Archangel Michael guided me to create this meditation. This meditation allows you to cut etheric, energy cords that attach us to others, circumstances, and situations that aren't healthy for us. Through this release we remove blocks and vibrate at a higher vibration so that we may easily connect with them and heal. Thank you to all my subscribers and thank you all for watching. This meditation was created by me In Texas. They are my original words that my angel's guided me in creating. Royalty Free Meditation Music is: Letting Go by Christopher Lloyd Clarke that I have legal right to use because I purchased the royalty free music. (This music is ROYALTY FREE that I purchased from him and have permission to use it, I have my receipt. I have contacted Christopher Lloyd Clarke's website and they tell me I should not be having as many problems as youtube gives me when people claim the music is theirs, it's not and he makes it available for people to use it for the soul purpose of using it in their work, like meditations.)

The art was created by my son, he hand drew it, I saw him, in Texas. I'll include everything I've learned and been guided to teach you in communicating with your Guardian Angels. I've Created my own meditations available now on Amazon!

ManuDate: Friday, 16-March-2018, 1:54 PM | Message # 4
--dragon lord--
Connect with your angels to remember the truth of your light and soul power to bring increased love, joy, light and healing to your life.

snowstm

Free Angel Card Reading

Angel Messages

untotenawake
http://www.ask-angels.com/

Forum » Main » Spirituality/Vedic History/Knowledge » The 7 Archangels and Their Meanings
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: