Date: Saturday, 29-December-2012, 3:34 AM | Message # 1
-- dragon lord--
A seventh person is believed to have died in Poland as a result of drinking contaminated alcohol.
The victims, mostly from the city of Szczecin in the north of the country, are said to have suffered from methanol poisoning after drinking spirits bought from a local market.
In September nearly 40 people died in the Czech Republic from methanol poisoning. Czech authorities banned the sale and export of strong alcohol as a result and arrested two people who are facing life in jail but it is unclear whether they are linked to the Polish cases.