|arya||Date: Wednesday, 31-October-2012, 0:42 AM | Message # 1|
|The little boy who lost 65% of his skin and spent three days on life-support - all because he took ibuprofen |
Calvin Lock, 11, was given the painkiller to tackle a viral infection. Suffered a rare but severe reaction that caused him to lose 65 per cent of his skin due to burns. Reaction was originally mistaken for chickenpox, delaying treatment. Now making miraculous recovery after his near-death experience.
Read more/Full article/source - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health....in.html