|rakshas||Date: Tuesday, 09-October-2012, 6:53 PM | Message # 1|
-- dragon lord--
Group: untoten Sorcerer
The winner of a cockroach-eating competition died shortly after eating dozens of the live insects and worms in Florida, authorities have said.
Edward Archbold, 32, became ill and collapsed at a pet shop where the contest took place in the city of Deerfield Beach on Friday.
About 30 others competed in the event at the Ben Siegel Reptile Store.
Officials are waiting for the results of an autopsy to determine Mr Archbold's cause of death.
Read more/Full article/source - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19879379