9 kids of a family fall sick after allegedly consuming maggi in Madhya Pradesh's Chhatarpur
ABP NEWS Published on Jul 8, 2018
Nine children of a family in Chhatarpur were hospitalised after they fell severely ill.As per the family, the children consumed instant noodles purchased from a nearby store before falling ill.Owing to their deteriorating health condition, the nine people were referred to Gwalior Medical College for further treatment."The children purchased eight packets of Maggi noodles costing Rs 5 each. After they ate, they started behaving very strangely. We took them to a local government hospital in Chhatarpur, where the doctors told us to wait outside due to the absence of doctors. Soon after, we were referred to Gwalior Medical College," Ram Kishan, the father of the children.However, Nestle India, the company producing the instant noodles, refuted the family member's allegations and said the product in question was not a Nestle India brand.