MEATVideo.com (MUST SEE Factory Farms), VeganBodyBuilding.com, VegGuide.org (eats), VegCooking.com, VeganHealth.org (Dietician), PCRM.org (Drs for Vegan), FamousVeggie.com, MercyforAnimals.org, VeganOutreach.org (AdoptaCollege.org - Volunteer/Donate)...myths lies greed vegans and vegetarians live longer on average too, no need for cooked flesh or baby cows/cat/rat/dog millks for adult humans, freakish! Eggs are birds periods, hens live in tiny cages to get them fat like pigs....
chicken abuse exposed
Russian poultry Farm cruelty -- a million chicks left to die
* Albert Einstein - Einstein turned into a vegetarian.. He wrote, "I have always eaten animal flesh with a somewhat guilty conscience." and also, "So I am living without fats, without meat, without fish, but am feeling quite well this way. It always seems to me that man was not born to be a carnivore."
Before that, he expressed an interest in vegetarianism, writing, ""Although I have been prevented by outward circumstances from observing a strictly vegetarian diet, I have long been an adherent to the cause in principle. Besides agreeing with the aims of vegetarianism for aesthetic and moral reasons, Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
* Thomas A. Edison - Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.
* Mahatma Gandhi - "To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being."
There is nothing humane or civilized about eating dead bodies,taking life and freedom of another creature just to cook its dead body, just to fill your belly for few hours. No slaughter is humane. Animals love, show emotions and protect their young ones.. respect the freedom of other creature. Ignoring their screams and still killing them.. then giving excuses about plant life..
*For plant life >>
1. FRUITS fall automatically from the tree when ripe, tree wants you to eat it and spread the seeds. (or you can even pluck them yourself tree doesn't mind.
2. grains, pulses etc are end products of plant life, farmer takes care of them for their whole life span and in the end they give out that stuff which can be eaten and more can be produced from it for next season.
its true all are conscious but they are playing their part in the evolution.. their part is to sustain the others.. don't compare them with animals..
still care about plant life? stop plucking flowers also! they are for bees etc.. they look good attached to the plant only!
For sharp teeth bs .. carnivore animals bite raw meat .. if you think you have sharp teeth to bite flesh then try running after a cow, goat or even a horse and try biting it in the butt and see what it will do to you .. then you will know if you are meant to eat meat or not .. experiencing something is more scientific then giving theories..
food chain? food chain is for those who don't have a choice ! those who have a small limited brain ..
Go veg or vegan every single contribution counts ..