Friday, 29-March-2024

Login form

Aryanblood

ad

Texas Woman Rescued From Burning Car At Toll Booth Accident - Forum

[ New messages · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: arya, dethalternate  
Forum » General » \m/ - Box » Texas Woman Rescued From Burning Car At Toll Booth Accident
Texas Woman Rescued From Burning Car At Toll Booth Accident
archmageDate: Friday, 29-June-2012, 2:25 AM | Message # 1
-- dragon lord--
Group: lords

DALLAS - A security guard pulled a woman from a fiery crash in Dallas, Texas Tuesday with just seconds to spare. The wreck happened when a car careened off Highway 67 onto the access road below and slammed into a pickup truck.

"I knew I had to get her out," said Brad Bowman, a security guard and student at Christ for the Nations Institute, a nearby Bible school. The drama was captured in a series of photos by passerby Don Hoover, who snapped the pictures on his cellphone. Bowman was in the school's music building when he saw the crash and ran out to help.

"My first reaction was, 'I'm the first one here, and there's nobody else around,'" he said. "I was very afraid. It was a scary situation." He said flames were leaping 15 feet into the air. The pickup driver managed to make it out before the fire, but the woman in the car was trapped, Bowman said."I knew I had to get her out," he said. "I could see her inside. She was in and out of consciousness."

Forum » General » \m/ - Box » Texas Woman Rescued From Burning Car At Toll Booth Accident
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: